Dental Membership in Sun Prairie, WI
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Any patient who does not have dental insurance may purchase a dental membership. Memberships are not considered insurance.
All dental care must be provided by Parkview Dental Associates, SC.
Individual PlanAdditional family members (spouse or child) - Add $65 / year
- No annual maximum.
- No office visit co-pay.
- No annual deductible.
- No waiting periods.
- Two FREE periodic oral exams.
- FREE teledentistry
- Members-only 50% discount on teeth whitening.
- FREE Invisalign consultation.
- 15% or more on ALL other procedures (except Invisalign) if paying with a credit card IN FULL on the date of services rendered, plus an additional 2% discount if paying with cash or check.
NOTE: The $120 fee only covers 2 exams per year during your hygiene visits. All other treatment (cleanings, x-rays, restorative, etc.) is offered at a discounted rate. To receive the members-only discount, the patient must pay in full on the date of services rendered.
Parkview Dental Membership – FAQ
Last updated: 01/05/2021
How does the Parkview Dental Membership Program compare to a conventional dental insurance policy?
● Low Cost: Parkview Dental Membership fee is $120 per year, averaging $10 per month. This presents significant cost savings compared to other dental plans, which can range from $50-$100 per month. There are also no deductibles and copays. Some dental insurance plans offer procedures at greatly reduced fees. However, due to the extremely low reimbursement to the providers, many dental clinics will not accept these dental plans. The patients will have fewer choices of providers and often have to drive further and wait longer to receive care.
● No Annual Maximum: The annual maximum for most dental insurance plans has been capped around $1000 over the past decade, despite rising premiums and costs. Once the annual maximum is reached, it becomes the patient’s sole responsibility to cover the remaining balance out of pocket. Some plans require a multi-year commitment in order to reap the benefits of “no annual maximum” during the last year of a multi-year contract. The end-of-term benefits are often offset by reduced benefits at the beginning of the contract term (higher premium and copays with lower annual maximums). We structured our membership benefits with the understanding that it is impossible to plan for dental emergencies, and it can be painful, dangerous, and oftentimes more expensive in the long-run to postpone treatment for certain oral health conditions/diseases. The PVDA Membership Program has NO annual maximum, meaning that members will always receive a 15% or more discount on ALL procedures (except Invisalign).
● Comprehensive Coverage. Some dental insurance plans boast “low monthly premiums” but exclude many common dental procedures or limit the use to a particular type of material (for example, amalgam vs resin or tooth colored filling). In contrast, patients enrolled in the PVDA membership plan will receive discounts on ALL procedures except Invisalign. This includes sealants for adults, nitrous gas, cosmetic procedures such as resin veneers and in-office whitening.
● Flexibility. Insurance companies may impose limits on coverage, such as only two cleanings per year or bitewing X-rays once every three years. However, some patients may need or want to adjust the frequency of some treatments and diagnostics. Our membership allows patients to build flexible treatment plans according to individual oral health needs while always receiving the members-only discount.
Does the PVDA membership have an annual maximum?
One of the perks of the PVDA membership is that there is NO annual maximum! Most conventional dental insurance plans have an annual maximum ranging from $1000-$1500. Once the annual maximum is reached, it becomes the patient’s responsibility to cover the cost of any additional procedures or treatments out of pocket. The PVDA Membership Program has no annual maximum, meaning that members will always receive a 15% or more discount on all procedures (except Invisalign). Additionally, because our membership offers flexible coverage, members can adjust the frequency of certain treatments, such as cleanings and X-rays, while always receiving the discounted membership pricing!
What is “teledentistry”?
Teledentistry covers after-hours dental emergencies that do not require an office visit. It will also cover situations when medications are prescribed following a phone consultation with the doctor.
Can I purchase the membership and enroll in a supplemental dental insurance plan?
No. Members cannot be enrolled in a dental insurance policy throughout the duration of the membership year.
Are there options to purchase a 6-month or 3-month membership?
No. All memberships require a 1-year (365 days) commitment from the original date of purchase.
Can 2 or more people share a membership?
No. All member benefits are to be used by one individual only. However, spouses and children can be added to a family membership for a discounted rate of $60/year per additional family member.
What happens if I purchase a membership but choose to enroll in dental insurance through my employer (or other provider)? Will I receive a prorated refund?
No. Membership fees are non-refundable.
If I purchase a membership after January 1st, will my membership be prorated from the date purchase until January first of next year?
No. All memberships are a 1-year (365 days) commitment which starts on the date of purchase. For example, if you purchase a membership on March 1 in a given year, your membership benefits will be active through March 1 of the following year.
I only used one of my free periodic oral exams in a given membership year. Can I carry over my additional free into next year?
No. All benefits must be used within the membership year and cannot be carried over into the next year.
Pricing & Discounts
If I receive treatment and purchase a membership that same day after my appointment, will that treatment be eligible for a discount?
Yes. Any treatment received on the date the membership is purchased will be eligible for a discount. Treatment received before the date the membership is purchased is not eligible.
Does the membership discount apply to the annual membership fee?
No. The annual membership fee is not eligible for any discount.
Does the membership include discounts on all dental procedures?
Members will receive a discount on ALL procedures except for Invisalign. Members will receive 15% saving on the majority of procedures, 25% on regular cleanings, X-rays, and CEREC crowns, and 50% on in-office whitening. If you’re interested in learning your estimated cost and savings for a particular procedure with the membership, please feel free to call our office for a detailed estimate.
If I enroll in a payment plan for a procedure, will I receive the membership discount on that procedure?
No. The membership discount will only be applied to payments made in full on the date of services rendered.
Updated procedure prices will be effective on January 1st of each calendar year. If my membership was purchased the previous year, how will I be affected by the updated prices?
You are able to purchase annual membership at any time of the year. If you purchase a membership on July 1st 2022, for instance, your procedure pricing will reflect the 2022 prices through December 31 2022. On January 1st 2023, procedure prices will be updated to reflect 2023 pricing
My hygienist name is Jessie. She is always super friendly and does an amazing job cleaning my teeth! Thanks again Jessie. Dr. Wilhelms is great. Always willing to take the time to explain any concerns I may have and very professional. I’ve been going to Parkview Dental for a very long time and I would highly recommend them.
We’ve been going to Parkview for at least 15 years. Staff are always considerate and helpful. We’ve never had a less than wonderful experience.
Everyone at Parkview was extremely friendly and kind. They explained the dental work that I need to have done, answering every question I had.
Great experience at Parkview Dental. Tiffany was very professional and thorough. Dr. Wilhelms is always kind and professional. We have never had a bad experience at Parkview Dental. Great for all ages and all dental needs.
I have been a long time patient since the early 90s. Dr. Wilhelms and his staff have been calming and professional every visit for the last several years. Thank you!
I have been a patient at Parkview for over 30 years and counting. The staff is awesome and Dr. Wilhems has been a wonderful dentist and I couldn't be happier with the service.
Always friendly. courteous staff and a positive experience. Knowledgeable dentists and support staff. Will work with your insurance and also any excess payments you might need to make.
After not being at the dentist for sometime I was a bit worried how my first cleaning would go. I was very pleased!
Dr. Limke is the best dentist I have ever had! He tells it to you straight and is invested in your overall health. The staff is always friendly and accommodating! I tell all my friends about Parkview Dental!
The whole team was super helpful and respectful! They went above and beyond to take care of me! I am super thankful for them and their service!!
I have the best hygienist in Sun Prairie. Very personable and knowledgeable. Love her.
My hygienist was great. I would recommend her.
Parkview Dental Associates, SC will put a smile on your face.
Call or click to book your visit!