Dental Care Memberships Are Available
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Any patient who does not have dental insurance may purchase a dental membership. Memberships are not considered insurance. All dental care must be provided by Parkview Dental Associates, SC.
Membership benefits are not transferable to another dental office and may not be shared. It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments that are offered in this program.
Individual Plan(Additional Members - Spouse or Child - Add $5 ea. per month)
- No annual maximum.
- No office visit co-pay.
- No annual deductible.
- No waiting periods.
- Two FREE periodic oral exams.
- FREE teledentistry services.
- Members-only 50% discount on teeth whitening.
- 15-50% Discount on ALL other procedures if paying with credit card, plus additional 2% discount if paying with cash or check*
*requires 12-month commitment
*must pay in full on date of service to receive discount
**2 per membership per membership year *prices estimated
2021 Parkview Dental Membership – FAQ
Last updated: 01/05/2021
What are some of the advantages of the Parkview Dental Membership Program over a standard dental insurance policy?
There are several benefits of joining our Parkview Dental Membership program, including:
- There is no age restriction on dental sealants. Typically, insurance companies will cover sealants for children but not for adults. However, adults enrolled in our Parkview Membership will receive a 33% discount on sealants, which are effective at preventing tooth decay (cavities) that require more expensive restorative treatment (such as fillings) down the line.
- Insurance companies typically do not provide coverage for nitrous oxide gas, which can be an effective alternative to numbing injections for alleviating pain or sensitivity during dental procedures. Parkview Members will receive a 25% discount on nitrous gas.
- Insurance companies typically only offer coverage for bitewing X-rays once every three years. However, bitewing X-rays are often needed more often than that, and patients are required to pay out of pocket for any additional bitewing X-rays needed during those three years. Our members will always receive a 23% discount on ALL bitewing X-rays.
- Insurance companies generally never cover cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening or orthodontics. Our members will receive a 50% discount on any teeth whitening procedures and up to a 50% discount on other cosmetic procedures like resin veneers, Invisalign, and other orthodontics.
Does the membership cover fillings and crowns?
Even though our membership is NOT an insurance policy, members will NEVER pay full price for any procedure. All members will receive a 15%-50% discount on all procedures, including fillings and crowns
Can I purchase the membership and enroll in a supplemental dental insurance plan?
No. Members cannot be enrolled in a dental insurance policy throughout the duration of the membership year.
Are there options to purchase a 6-month or 3-month membership?
No. All memberships require a 1-year (365 days) commitment from the original date of purchase.
Can 2 or more people share a membership?
No. All member benefits are to be used by one individual only. However, spouses and children can be added to a family membership for a discounted rate of $5.00 per month per additional family member.
What happens if I purchase a membership but choose to enroll in dental insurance through my employer (or other provider)? Will I receive a prorated refund?
No. Membership fees are non-refundable. You will be responsible for the $9.95/month membership fee for one year from the date of membership purchase.
If I purchase a membership after January 1st, will my membership be prorated from the date purchase until January first of next year?
No. All memberships are a 1-year (365 days) commitment from the date of purchase. For example, if you purchase a membership on 11/20/2021, your membership will be active through 11/20/2022.
I only used one of my free periodic oral exams in a given membership year. Can I carry over my additional free into next year?
No. All benefits must be used within the membership year and cannot be carried over into the next year.
Pricing & Discounts
Does the 15%-50% discount apply to the monthly membership fee?
No. The membership fee is not eligible for a discount.
If I receive treatment and purchase a membership that same day after my appointment, will that treatment be eligible for a discount?
Yes. Any treatment received on the date the membership is purchased will be eligible for a discount. Treatment received before the date the membership is purchased is not eligible.
I have been a long time patient since the early 90s. Dr. Wilhelms and his staff have been calming and professional every visit for the last several years. Thank you!
I have been a patient at Parkview for over 30 years and counting. The staff is awesome and Dr. Wilhems has been a wonderful dentist and I couldn't be happier with the service.
Always friendly. courteous staff and a positive experience. Knowledgeable dentists and support staff. Will work with your insurance and also any excess payments you might need to make.
Dr. Casteel did an amazing job on two fillings, very impressed! Not to mention I was able to get seen for an appointment right away! I felt I was in such good hands. I would definitely recommend Parkview Dental to anyone!
After not being at the dentist for sometime I was a bit worried how my first cleaning would go. I was very pleased!
Dr. Limke is the best dentist I have ever had! He tells it to you straight and is invested in your overall health. The staff is always friendly and accommodating! I tell all my friends about Parkview Dental!
The whole team was super helpful and respectful! They went above and beyond to take care of me! I am super thankful for them and their service!!
I have the best hygienist in Sun Prairie. Very personable and knowledgeable. Love her.
My hygienist was great. I would recommend her.
Parkview Dental Associates, SC will put a smile on your face.
Call or click to book your visit!